Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Spot Dessert Bar- So Fresh!

Yesterday I was eating at a food court on 32nd street, enjoying sushi and wonderful company.  On my walk out, I notice a beautiful dessert display.  I didn't stop for a snack and instead walked my friend Mari back to her job. As I walked to the bus stop, I could hear those delectable treats calling my name.  So, needless to say, I went back!  Up the stairs on the third floor was Spot Dessert Bar.  I thought I would take a chance and try a few new flavors so I ordered the Green Tea and Oreo macarons, at about $2.50 each.  I left, waited for the bus and headed home.  Once home, relaxed and free of distractions, I bit into the freshest French macarons I have had in a long time (roughly 2 months).  The shell was a perfect delicate texture and the cookie was soft and delicious!  Being that it was my first time with those flavors, I'll say that I liked them.  More then that, I would love to try the others!!  They sure did hit the "Spot!"  Well done!

Spot Dessert Bar: KoreaTown

Food Gallery 32 Top Floor
11 W32nd Street
New York, NY 10001

http://www.spotdessertbar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment