Monday, July 7, 2014

Finding the "Perfect" French Macaron

As I sat eating my 5th French Macaron of the season I wondered if there was a website where I can find where macarons are sold in NYC and which are the best.  To my surprise, finding such a site dedicated to celebrating all the bakeries that carry this delicious treat was hard to find.  I came across many people demonstrating valiant attempts at creating these cookies at home.  I also found many people who are selling them.  But I did not find anyone who was critiquing, analyzing and just simply enjoying this delicious treat.  With that, I have decided to start my very first blog, The French Macaron Critic, in order to make these treats more accessible to everyone, at least while the boom is still here!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment