Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mille-feuille Bakery Cafe- Blew me away!

Those who have read my previous posts will not be surprised to find that this was a purchase from the 60th Street Bastille Day celebration in NYC.  Through the hustle and bustle of the busy street fair, I managed to purchase these delectable treats on July 13th.
Unfortunately, they did not make it home safety and were smashed, but this did not deter me.  I was still very excited to try them.

I decided to order two flavors that I don't ordinarily order, once again.  I ordered raspberry and Dulce de leche.  It was very clear that they were made with the finest of ingredients because it comes through in every bite.


Raspberry- This macaron was so soft and it simply dissolved in my mouth.  It was not overly sweet for a fruit flavor and seemed to be filled with fresh fruit jam.  If not for the delicate cookie I would have forgotten that I was indeed eating a macaron and not a fresh raspberry.


Dulce de leche- Wow! This was so flavorful.  The taste just overwhelms my mouth and taste buds.  They were simply soft, fresh & amazing. I definitely recommend this one!





Who should go here: A true macaron lover looking to try some made with delicious ingredients.  This is also a good start for a first timer!!

I'll definitely be stopping by the shop to try: I'm not sure of their other flavors, but I would love to try more of the classics, definitely the fruit flavors.


Mille-feuille Bakery Cafe


552 Laguardia Pl, New York 10012
2175 Broadway, New York 10024
Twitter: @millefeuillenyc

No comments:

Post a Comment